At Moore Legacy Law, we help people in all stages of life plan for the future. From preparation of basic estate planning documents such as Durable Powers of Attorney and Wills to complex guardianships, trust matters,veterans benefits and Life Care Planning - we help you evaluate options and choose the solution best suited to your goals, values and budget. Questions we help you answer include:
- If something happens to us, who will care for our children?
- My dad is a veteran. Should he receive benefits for this?
- How can I make sure I stay in my home as I age?
- Will you help me plan so my grandkids will have money for college?
- What happens if someone needs to make medical decisions for me?
- How can I protect all that I’ve worked for if I go into a nursing home?
- What happens to my disabled relative if I die?
- How can I make sure my property goes to my children?
Jim Moore – Attorney
At Moore Legacy Law, we understand life happens. During the hectic years when my wife and I were raising our own family, we were also caregivers for our aging parents. Now as grandparents, we know that each stage of life brings its own joys and challenges - and planning for the future can make those challenging times easier. I established Moore Legacy Law in Lebanon, MO in 2014 because I value helping clients take care of the present and plan for the future.
With more than 40 years of legal and judicial experience, Jim Moore is well prepared to serve you.
- Served 16 years as State Court Judge presiding over probate litigation, civil litigation, dissolution of marriage, child support and criminal matters
- Served 21 years and retired with rank of Major from the Missouri Army National Guard - Judge Advocate Corps
- Engaged in a broad-based litigation law practice since 1993 providing will and trust preparation, civil litigation, real estate litigation and personal injury litigation
- Established Moore Legacy Law in 2014 to help you plan for what lies ahead as your family grows and ages
Curtis Moore – Attorney
With seven years of experience defending Fortune 500 companies, Curtis Moore is well prepared to serve you.
- Practiced complex civil litigation defending Fortune 500 pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers at Shook, Hardy & Bacon, LLP where he was a core team member in the pelvic mesh litigation, one of the largest mass torts in history
- Volunteered hundreds of hours to representing clients pro bono in family and criminal matters, including being a charter member of the Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel
- Established the Kansas City office of Moore Legacy Law in 2019 to help you plan for the future as your family grows and changes