Losing a family member is one of life's great challenges. Often, you barely have time to come to terms with the loss before being overwhelmed by the pressures of taking care of an estate and the final expenses. Questions you may ask yourself are:
- How will bills get paid?
- Who gets an inheritance?
- What do I do about family disagreements?
- Where did my father hide his will?
At Moore Legacy Law, we guide you through the probate process and help reduce the stress. We offer assistance from beginning to end. Moore Legacy Law will:
- Assist in your application to the court seeking appointment
- Advise you about your powers and responsibilities once appointed
- Help you prepare accountings and reports required by the court
- File the petition
- Assist you in being appointed by the court to act as the personal representative
- Locate and secure the estate property
- Help prepare tax returns for the estate
- Pay bills and debts legally owed by the estate
- Disburse estate proceeds to heirs
- File the final accounts to the court
- Obtain a discharge from the court to close the estate